lundi 8 septembre 2014

I am a Christian , Convincing recommendations Please for convert me to Islam
I am a Christian , Convincing recommendations Please for convert me to Islam.















 Many people in Europe sends us e-mails to our editorial, to learn more about the religion of Islam
and how are the steps in the conversion. among them the person who contacts us, Country Sweden


" I am a Christian, 23 year,  I am of Swedish nationality ,I am a nurse by profession Christianity was never for me a satisfactory relegion , pfff that religion has caused me so much pain,
I know there is a war Islam Against That and the media tries to smear Islam  to give false picture of Islam  . please , I like the testimony for new converts I ask each and every practitioner of Islam religion give me more info about Islam and 
 How to convert ? Please deliver me from Christianity
why all this media war ,, Against the of the Muslims … the suffering is enough Their children in Palestine, in Afghanistan, in Iraq.
it is because of this injustice, I decided to know more about this religion, it's true that I have a big hesitation ..Then I like to make contacts with individuals to convince me, especially in the city where I live there's really not a lot of the Muslims " 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire